School Holiday Workshops
Each school holidays we run workshops that are open to everyone, from beginners to those with several years dance experience. These are a great way for your child to try new dance styles, meet other children, keep active and have fun.
What To Expect
In this all day workshop your child will experience many forms of dance as we carry out mini lessons in Jazz, Funk, Contemporary and Hip Hop.
- Learn real dance steps & choreography
- Get creative making up your own routine / share talents
- Learn some iconic dance pieces from movies and theatre
- End of the day performance for parents to see
- Dance and Drama games
- Fun dance party with costumes and glow sticks
- Make friends
Date: Thursday 15th April 2020
Time: 9am – 3:30pm
Location: Perth College, Mount Lawley
What to Bring: Morning tea, lunch, drink bottle, hard soled enclosed shoes, comfy active / sports wear & lots of enthusiasm!