School Holiday Workshops
Each school holidays we run workshops that are open to everyone, from beginners to those with several years dance experience. These are a great way for your child to try new dance styles, meet other children, keep active and have fun.
Mermaid Adventures – Under the Sea
Join us for this under the sea themed workshop where we dance like mermaids, learn routines, do crafts and games.
These 1.5 hour workshops are jam packed with fun for young children and often sell out!
- Dancing in Ballet and Jazz styles
- Under the Sea themed music
- Mermaid and ocean themed crafts
- Make friends
- Have lots of fun
Date: Monday 10th January 2022
Time: 9:30am – 11am
Location: Karrinyup Community Centre, Davenport Street
What to Bring: Mermaid or under the sea themed dress up, water bottle, small snack such as fruit / crackers and lots of enthusiasm!
This popular workshop sold out last time so we are back these school holidays! In this all day workshop your child will experience an array of dance styles, including Jazz, Contemporary and Pop.
- Make friends and experience dance in a fun environment
- Learn choreography and participate in actual dance classes
- Create your own routines with small groups
- Disco party with games, dress ups and glow sticks!
- Put on an end of day performance for families
Date: Monday 17th January 2022
Time: 9am – 3:30pm
Location: Perth College, Mount Lawley
What to Bring: Morning tea, lunch, drink bottle, hard soled enclosed shoes or Jazz shoes, comfy active / sports wear & lots of energy!